About EncaDemia

EncaDemia allows individuals or organizations who have special courses or teachings to reach wider audience and make reasonable profit. The vendor is in partnership with EncaDemia and the revenue is shared in the ratio of 80%:20%. The vendor takes 80% while the remaining 20% is for online payment processing fee, platform maintenance and upgrade. The registration is free for all intending vendors, however, if a vendor does not start a course after 30days, his/her details will be deleted and will need to re-register.

View features...